We have an excellent permanent opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator working within the Automotive industry.
You will provide functional support to the CSA department, ensuring the smooth running of the department. The applicant will be required to undertake a range of daily tasks, providing support to the CSA Supervisor and Management Team. You will be expected to work to strict deadlines as you will be working in a target driven environment. You will also be acting as day to day contact for the Parts control so you are required to maintain a professional attitude at all times.
Summary of main duties
Collating information to provide to management and customers
Ensure that are daily tasks regarding stock receipts and dispatch notes are completed in order to allow successful fulfilment of customer orders.
Undertake a wide range of investigations both internal and external.
Ensure all supplier and customer queries are answered promptly and accurately.
Work with the onsite client to resolve any issues.
Use Warehouse control systems and other IT to process customer requirements.
Ensuring that if any airfreight recovery of stock is required then the cost is allocated to correct party.
Feedback information to management on a regular basis
• Developing Self
• Managing and Leading People
• Customer Focus
• Planning and Managing Work
• Analysis & Problem Solving
• Initiative & Decision Making
• Must be flexible to work a three shift rotating pattern as well as overtime when required
• Ability to manage own time effectively
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Knowledge of working within a warehouse environment.
• Experience of working in a fast paced automotive/manufacturing sector.
• Experience using a Warehouse management system.
• Experience working in a customer service role
• Driving Licence
• English & Maths GCSE at C grade or above
Rate of Pay
£20,000.00 – £23,000.00 per year
Job ID – J1973