Check this out…a stable and local engineering firm in Portsmouth with a strong foothold in its field is looking for an experienced Draftsman to the join the team.
With an already impressive business looking for year on year growth, they are need someone who can fit in the team and add value within their technical department.
Projects undertaken are typically ( but not limited too ) steel framed buildings such as warehouses, offices, schools, hotels and other Commercial buildings.
• Create 3D CAD models using Tekla CAD software.
• Produce all material lists, GA and fabrication drawings etc from the model.
• Work on your own projects as well as with others at times.
• Supporting other business needs
• You MUST have experience using Tekla cad software.
• Ideally you should have good solid experience working as a Draughtsman on structural steel projects such as portal frame buildings etc. detailing both primary and secondary steelwork.
• Have a good attention to detail.
• Be looking for a long term job and live in/within a commutable distance of the Portsmouth office.
• Be able to fit in with a friendly happy team
Benefits include a generous salary, opportunity to grow within the business, 23 days holiday and parking.
For more information please apply online and call Steve.
Rate of Pay
£30,000.00 – £37,000.00 per year
Job ID – J2024