Due to continued growth our client is looking to recruit a Compressed Air Engineer based in the East Midlands to join the existing service team. The ideal candidate will be time served from an Electrical / Mechanical background and have relevant experience servicing and maintaining Air Compressors. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and motivated with the ability to remain calm under pressure. This will be working a 45 hour week (door to door) with a large amount of overtime available + company vehicle.
All successful candidates are put through an ongoing 2 year training programme.
• Carry out planned maintenance on air compressors, systems and ancillary products.
• Attending equipment breakdowns, diagnose faults, identify parts needed and completing repairs.
• Complete relevant paperwork in detail, ensuring any further works are clearly identified.
• Keeping the customer informed and ensure all work completed is done with their approval.
Skills & Qualifications
• Previous experience carrying out maintenance / service on Air Compressors.
• Ideally strong knowledge of Air Compressor equipment
• Mechanical / Electrical time served
• Full UK Driving License.
• Able to use own initiative as well as working as part of a team.
• Good communication skills.
• 23 days holiday plus B/H’s
• Company pension
• Callout rota approx. every 10 weeks with a £125 retainer per week plus overtime
• Company van where the employee can opt in to use it privately (by paying the government tax implications)
• Social committee
• Sick pay
• Death in service of 2x annual salary
• Commission Opportunities
Rate of Pay
£35,000.00 – £37,000.00 per year
Job ID – j1990