Our client is recruiting for an experienced electrical maintenance engineer to oversee the running of their production and manufacturing facility.
The majority of this role is Monday to Friday business hours role, with the exception of any required escalations or call outs.
You will be dedicated to a specific manufacturing area and responsible for its plant performance through managing regular planned shut downs and ensuring equipment criticality issues are under control, which may include some project work. You will prioritise work based on business impact and ensure reliability measures are put in place to prevent non-scheduled shuts for optimum machine efficiency targets and proactive maintenance can be achieved.
• Ensuring the budgeted / targeted equipment performance is reached & maintained through the on-going development of robust planned maintenance activities.
• Improving the area of plant with innovation and long term planning, developing shutdown strategy efficiency and supporting the stakeholders within the business and production area.
• To react to any breakdown by organising Trades / contract labour to get the plant back running in a safe & timely manner.
• All work activities to be controlled within the area operating budget.
• Develop and upgrade Engineering equipment for the Area.
70% office based (including meetings) / 30% shop floor
Morning meetings – take action
RCA for repetitive or major maintenance concerns.
Interviews for successful candidates will be held on 22nd November.
HNC level or equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical engineering or hold a membership of the appropriate institute.
Rate of Pay
£36,000.00 – £38,000.00 per year
Job ID – J2007