Our client is a global engineering solutions business that designs, manufactures and installs some of the worlds leading products.
We have an exciting role for a creative individual with proven experience as a Marketing Manager.
This is a full-time position reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and working closely with sales and the directors of the company. The role is to provide an all-encompassing Marketing and communication service to the Group of current and future brands. This will encompass a responsibility for all Stakeholders, Clients, Staff, Suppliers, Investors and the local communities we operate. The overall aim is to maximise the brand recognition of the Group to all stakeholders.
• Completion of the marketing budget to be signed off each financial year and reviewed monthly.
• Implementation of KPI’s and monthly reporting to the executive management teams including (PR, planned events, Budgeting etc.).
• Plan and manage the trade shows and speaking events.
• Manage our websites and other social media contents.
• Develop, implement and regulate the groups branding guidelines.
• Increase the company profile within budgetary constraints, maximizing ‘free press” opportunities.
• Ensure a quality flow of regular news feeds to cater for all the different stakeholder groups and ensure sign off from any required third parties (i.e. investors, clients, suppliers etc.).
• Design and publication of sales material (e.g. Brochures, product data sheets etc.)
• Budget and procurement of promotional material (e.g. pens, memory stick etc.)
• Managing our accounts and working closely with other third-party business development networks
• Supporting business intelligence and collecting key market data
• Management of internal communications, including newsletters and market news.
• Applications and strategy for company awards (e.g. Company of the year, QHSE, Staff recognition etc.)
• Manage external PR contacts. (E.g. local and national press, industry journalists, IPR etc).
• Input into the 3-year strategic plan for marketing’s vision and define the groups marketing and PR strategy in line with the strategic objectives of the business.
• Any other duties required from the company deemed reasonable.
We welcome applications from candidates that demonstrate the following;
• Proactive self-starter that can self-manage own time and prioritization of activities.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and appropriate marketing tools and software.
• Willingness to travel and flexibility to accommodate events work flow.
• Creative and proactive mindset.
• People management and HR responsibility to develop a team with direct reports.
• Commercial awareness with strong negotiation skills along with dispute resolution capability.
• Knowledge of Website hosting and programme software.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and under tight deadlines.
• Business acumen.
• Motivated and disciplined.
• Degree qualified and/or a minimum of three years’ experience
Rate of Pay
£25,000.00 – £35,000.00 per year
Job ID – J1964