Our client, a leading global third party logistics provider, is looking for an experienced Material Handling Training Officer to join their team at their Washington, Tyne and Wear site, working closely with their prestigious automotive partner as part of the warehouse and logistics team.
You will be responsible for planning and overseeing MHE (Material Handling Equipment) training, delivering novice, assessment, familiarisation training on various MHE equipment to ITSSAR standards. (Independent Training Standards Scheme & Register). The role may require travel to other Uk sites so a driving licence and willingness to travel is required.
Specifically designed for individuals and groups of employees. Compiling and presenting information to support the creation of internal courses. To help with the ongoing, long term improvement of employee’s skills, enabling them to fulfill their potential within the organisation.
You must have specific experience and knowledge of all material handling equipment. This experience and knowledge is essential to meet the needs of the business in the automotive and non-automotive sector.
For more information on this role please call Simon on 07967 705034 or email email@example.com
• Developing Self.
• Managing and Leading People.
• Customer Focus.
• Planning and Managing Work.
• Analysis & Problem Solving.
• Initiative & Decision Making.
• Providing Direction
• Collaborative Working
• Change Management
• Achieving Success
• ITTSAR Category 1 Instructor
• Level 3 Assessor
• In-house FLT Instructor
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Experience of working within a warehouse environment.
• Knowledge of MHE regulations, Health & Safety legislation
• Must hold specific certificates including Counterbalance, Reach Truck, High Level Order Picker and Tow Tractor
• Experience of delivering MHE training
• Experience of delivering classroom training
• Experience of working with Microsoft office
• Knowledge of delivering accredited training
• B2 Counterbalance FLT, VNA and Sideloader
Rate of Pay
£22,000.00 – £24,000.00 per year
Job ID – J2029